Welcome to the online registration site of Barrow Neurological Institute of St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center. Barrow hosts a variety of conferences, educational programs and services for you to choose from. Please join us for any of the conferences that meet your specific needs.
Upcoming 2015-2016 Conferences Include:
- September 9-10, 2015 - 4th Annual Dignity Health Pain Management Conference
- September 12, 2015 - Barrow's Self Empowerment Education Day for Stroke Survivors & Caregivers
- October 21-22, 2015 - 34th Annual Barrow Neuroscience Nursing Symposium
- November 6-7, 2015 - 4th Annual Barrow Neuro-Oncology Symposium at The Royal Palms Resort & Spa
- November 14, 2015 - 2015 Annual Barrow Pituitary Symposium
- December 3-5, 2015 - Microneurosurgical and Endoscopic Approaches to the Skull Base
- February 5 2016 - Barrow Spinal Cord Injury Symposium
- March 12, 2016 - 9th Annual Barrow Speech-Language Pathology Symposium
- April 11-17, 2016 - Neuro-IFRAH(R) Certification Course (Part I)
- April 22, 2016 - Barrow Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium
- May 17-20, 2016 - 42nd Annual Barrow Neuroscience Symposium
- May 14-20, 2016 - Neuro-IFRAH(R) Certification Course (Part II)
To be added to the conference brochure list, email email@example.com.
Unless otherwise noted, conferences are offered in the Leonard Goldman Auditorium on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona.
Please take the time to search for each conference as the conference brochure is located on the home page for that Symposium.
You may register for conferences online or you can call the Barrow Professional Education Office at 602-406-3067 to register for conferences or for more information.